The Optimization Options section will help you optimize the loading speed, when the website is very visited or when you want to reach fast load. The loading optimization refers only for the Easy Social Share Buttons way of work.
Remove version number from script and css files – activating this option will make possible your client’s browsers cache the content of your site. This will ensure fast load when visit the site again
Activate cache – tick off this option to activate the ESSB build in cache. If you use any other cache plugin do not activate this, you won’t get any extra result
Cache mode – choose one of the modes depending on your site’s load:
- Cache button render and dynamic resources – recommended for high loaded sites. This option will cache the render of the buttons and will make the dynamic resources of the plugin to be treated as non-dynamic, which will make the buttons to be loaded faster
- Cache only dynamic resources – recommended for medium loaded sites. This option will make only the dynamic resources of the plugin to be treated as non-dynamic, which will make the buttons to be loaded faster
Combine into single file all plugin static CSS files – combine all plugin’s CSS files and execute them with a single call to CSS
Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress comes equipped with 19 different themes. At this section have to be chosen default theme that will be used. Please choose from the list the template you would like to use.
For every single post/page can be set custom theme in its settings box (see on post/page settings).
- Smooth colors – makes the color comes lightly when hoover the button;
- Pop up – makes the button jump up when hoover on it;
- Zoom out – makes the button bigger and appear infront of all other;
- Flip – makes the button spin fast.
Use minified CSS files
Use minified JS files
These two options improve website’s loading speed. It’s recommended to switch them on.
BUT if you use any cache plugin, there is no need to activate them. The cache plugin is enough.
Load scripts in head element
This option is made specially for W3 Total Cache. If you use this plugin, it’s recommended to activate it to prevent issues with counters. This feature is related with data base loading, when W3 Total Cache is used.
I am using URL addresses with non latin chars (beta)
This option is designed for websites with non Latin letters in domain name or url address. It refers mainly to Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew and Arabic.
INPORTANT Activate this option ONLY if you have any problem with social sharing. Do not take this as a default option.